Thursday 7 July 2011

Coincident

Well i was Grinding... and somehow someone msged me... ask me question that is he already know the answer... at that moment some more without pic i kinda scared... from lying down on bed to sitting up who is this! scary huh... didnt know he is my junior from college... woah small world... discreet fellow and attached hehehe sweet just like me... maybe gd friends in future? hahaha...

Well just about last week i accidentally told a girlfriend of mine who is attached with my best friend, "heng tai". I felt kinda comfortable telling her coz she is a bi... well complicating la she... She gave me that what, u... ha what, when, bf... but ofcoz she didnt say out loud coz her bf is next to her while calculating the bill... she gave me that whisper kind... haha funny nya...

similarly my friend just met in grindr (i call black skull) only told his friend whom is a bi also studying in Aus, so does mine... hmmm.... haha small world lo...

:D loving my cycle ade hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Lol, later got one love decagon.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cycle is small. There is indeed to stay close and know more good frends !!! >< ?!

    ReplyDelete