Monday 11 July 2011

Wash where?

I was wondering, does anybody bathe or perhaps shampoo themselves from head to leg or they do it other way round, leg to head?

Well my routine of bathing is simply by washing my head/hair, then my face then torso then buttock then my di di, then legs and feet...

Actually it didnt really matter la how i bathe but come to think of it, is much cleaner bathing from head to toe. Hmmm is like washing the dirts from head that flows down to ur torso, as u wash ur torso the dirts from ur hair also follows washed away...

Is pretty funny if torso washed then only comes hair, well unless u bend down then wash hair la like my ah dee... scared wo the shampoo kena his face... not gd for face skin wo... =.=

2 comments:

  1. i usually wash my hair dulu... then put conditioner on baru wash other parts so that the thing can sit in and soak my sekejap! muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...The way I bath is also similar to yours...Except I'll wash my face last! WOnder how will the process like if you ever bathe with someone else - leh?! Tsk, tsk, tsk!

    ReplyDelete