Monday 18 July 2011

Money Magic

Money is everything, and there is once i was so.... bankrupt where dee always scold me go la spend la coverage charges and minum-minum with friends... :P

So one day without notice my wallet bam only RM2 Im like what happen to my MONEY!!!!! oh crap enough to pay parking bo? At that moment thank god, somehow somewhere after several "dig" (sounds wrong) RM50 appear at my jean back pocket... WOAH MONEY MAGIC! I think this applies to many people... i really dont remember when i left it there so miserably unspent... :P

Come to think of it, is difficult to keep track where are my money, as in where did i spend to. Kinda scary is not like i buy lots of things! and speaking of things i realize that many female clothes are cheaper than guys... WHY!? unfair lo... ish i wonder why.... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment