Tuesday 26 July 2011

Ha.. what... GF or BF?

Well... this happen long ago when colleagues asked my sexual orientation. Initially wanna tell since they are open about their ex-staff's sexual orientation- being gay (but not sure whether is an intern or permanent staff). But what stopped me, gossips. I kinda scared of people especially the other interns who are my friends and start talking nonsense...

So one day they were talking about it as i enter the office in the morning. They were talking about leng zhais on facebook. I so wanna c what leng zhai they are talking about, but just mind my own business and work i remain where i am, my miserable desk... So on of the staff said "aiya 'J's' much better looking la", another said, "is it, i think this not bad wo, 'J's' bf okok only wo". At that moment i was like ha did they mistaken and said bf instead of GF... For the third time i heard J's bf... I was like owh so this is the one...

Apparently I look like the ex-staff hahahaha.... No wonder first week everyone was like woah J is back... =.=!

No comments:

Post a Comment