Sunday 5 June 2011

Goodbye soon~

Yeap, addressing this soon to be goodbye to a total of four years relationship... Soon to leave it all behind and head to the reality, the real world. I will definitely miss u for u have brought the best in me, taught me lots, whether is pressure, pleasure or pain i will somehow miss u dearly. In 5 days time (10th June) is the day we are apart, me moving forward and u, staying behind doing what u do best to me, now to other youngsters. Goodbye Assignment(s)!

Hello to cruel intentions? Hello bills? and Hello many many many more years of working life to come where earning is essential and paying is a regulation. My life as a student ends in 5 days and i would say that is just the beginning of my life... Had quite sufficient fun during school life and woulndt complain if had much more in future (sounded kinda wrong lol), that is if age catches up, dang!

Before stepping out to the real world, top five long-term goals to accomplish. Do allow me to describe it as Maslow's Hierarchy Needs:
1) A stable job that pays bills
2) Able to have my own car- Honda Prius better if Mazda 3
3) My own condo @ Mont Kiara/TTDI/Petaling Jaya area
4) Be a Creative/Art Director
5) Have a pepper colour Schnauzer name Jr.

yeap thats about it... :)

3 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best in all your 5 goals!! I actually thought you were talking about a break up when i first started reading. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha choi!!! touch wood** :D
    thx ya :) u too soon will b ur turn, then my turn to say good good luck :D

    ReplyDelete