Wednesday 29 June 2011

Overflow of unnecessary thoughts

Have u ever had this "thinking too much" moment. Somethings supposedly seem simple and yet we take it as if there is innuendo in it, hidden meaning, some agenda or worse a kind of threat.

I've asked him, Have u regret leaving to SG so soon...? He answered no, and such answer gave me sleepless night wondering what does the answer mean. Luckily was busy at work just didnt bother the phone until when m home thinking someone is missing. Think i miss him too much, call me selfish but i regret letting him to SG so soon... Whether is for the better job or not, opportunity out there is huge. We are like fishes waiting to be caught today, is a lost for companies' to fish one-by-one instead many uses net to catch in bulk... I dont know, i think i miss dee a little too much...

1 comment:

  1. I feel that is nothing wrong with missing someone too much.. We are only human. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete