Thursday 30 June 2011

The moment i say "I do"

It was something i just remember... How my dee propose... well.... i dont take it as official la lol!
Ok u see, my bododee, he rly rly bad at surprises... alway fail to surprise me... coz... at the end either he accidentally/intended to say to me or i bocorkan him when he say "bee i got something to tell u".

So it was on that day i think only he remember which day n date he propose la, he went to the drawer getting something out while me just minding my own business with fb kap-kan lengzhais lol!, he then turn around and say he got something to tell me... with that serious look of his... hehe... so i was like what wo, nah dont tell me u buy something expensive without me knowing ah.. he then just kept quiet... then i continue saying why wanna propose to me ah? LOL so potong rite the romantic moment of his...

Then he gave his sweet speech la, he was saying happy and whether m rdy, eeee so sweet la, black kopi also become like sugar kopi.... So i agreed lo, but then the ring somehow kinda tight... ish... luckily is not expensive... and somehow he lost it in SG recently while doing his Yoga. He was so sad and he went all the way back to gym and search... dee dont worry le... ring is nothing... u didnt lose me...


Love u dee...

3 comments:

  1. haha.. my bubu wanted to give me a ring for our long distance thing so that it would remind each other of each other but im not the accessories kinda person so i rejected.. how evil kan? i know.. i lost a bracelet his MUM got me once.. haha... accessories are not everyone's thing i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ klex hehehe, it is.... some weird moments unforgettable moments... :)
    @ tuls, walaowei, dont la... at least something hehehe, we just got something that will blog soon when i snap some pic of it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete