Sunday 26 June 2011

Standard Charted Run 2011

This morning at about 5am, was at Asia Jaya LRT station, getting myself ready, my first time running 10km, was excited, nervous and gosh scared!

I heard stories and news that some people died while running.... very supportive lo... Anyway is a run i will never forget and i just fall in love with it...

10km i may say wet wet water la, wanna go for half next? LOL! i think not that is like 22km.. 2 times... worse hehehe... but nonetheless i enjoyed it, great feeling when i have accomplish something especially a journey like this. I kept telling myself "we are born not to give up but to go on, just a lil more"... Little do i know cheerleaders and volunteer cheered loudly, proudly and energetically and that moment i noticed i have reached the finishing line with a smile on my face and a peace sign to the camera before i start walking to get my drinks and medal.









Probably gonna join next yr... this time gonna win my own record setting of 80mins completion...
Eeeeeeek! many many leng zhai there also hahahahha :P drooling! oh paiseh-nya me just sitting down with friends spotting for the leng zhais hahahahaha :P ops...

Thanks to SCKLM 2011 i have accomplished it, loving it, and definitely wanting more of it...

7 comments:

  1. Good Job!

    good to attempt longer distance but do train for it even if is only half marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the full thing 42 km? Cause my friend went for a 42 km marathon today. :P
    I should have went, i want to spot lengzais also. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i was there for 10km too! but sucker blisters pull my timing down. spot lengzais only ar? spotted one on the shuttle bus, but the numbers surprisingly declined in the venue itself. must be the heat la

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ natlegin yes definitely needs training, i heard after 10km run, the following 10km would be a torture... kinda scary...
    @ klex,yes, is 42. i think is 41.9 or something :P if u dont run should just be there n "kap zhais" worth it lo... active leng zhais so hot n sexay :P:P
    @ tempus, oh speaking of spotting lengzhai, there is this lengzhai sitting right opposite of me when i was at the bansar lrt station. i think i scared him, for starring at him too, so he left @ pasar seni LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh we couldve had a bloggers' camwhore session at the run!

    congrats! yup, completion is key! let's go HM for Penang Bridge later this year!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i knew u were there , i would have seduced u

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ joshua, i thought there were a few bloggers there too, or maybe "our kind" of bloggers? lol

    @ ooi haha, can or not seduce me? lol

    ReplyDelete