Tuesday 21 June 2011

Singapore Moments pt1

It was the day i stepped on Odyssey Mont Kiara - Balestier Plaza Singapore. It was the first experience i never will forget. An experience filled with excitement, adventurous and heart pumping... an unforgettable experience with my dee... aka monkey aka baobei aka bbdee aka bododee.... :P yea lots of aka for dee... generally dee means dear... hehe...

Anyway, when i first got onto the Odyssey bus Mont Kiara, at 6B seat, there was this hunky dooty wooty sitting next to me... WOW! well from side angle only i would say :P He has this buffy chest and dang his arms and hand like so man macho can crush anybody!

He born in 1978, I "kap" while he was writing his embarking pass.. :P Then i quickly snap a pic of him to dee.... Dee suddenly said OMG! is my friend! i was like ya right i cant believe, so i ask him for his name, Andrew dee replied. I was smiling and like a so lou sitting next to him covering my mouth... is he attending Pink Dot LOL! Jackpot?! when i was seconds away from asking him "do you know ******* ****" Whatsapp ring and i saw a message from dee, hahahaha GOTCHA! =.=! i was... i was... grrrrr~!

LOL m crazy....!
what you think? :P

Anyway, felt bad to kap him writing his detail so i just didnt bother to see anymore.... hahaha... but he has this accent OMG ah mo kia, like ABCGAM (American Born Chinese Gay Asian Male) He is holding a Malaysian passport thou... visiting his parents whom are in Singapore. He hasnt been to Singapore for a very long time and that trip was his first after many many many years ago. Surprisingly I got all this information about him not that I asked, in fact we didnt chat much, all we said was "not user friendly"(addressing to Odyssey bus, seems like everything rosak, his screen, the flip thing board and my chair) "where is the nearest MRT" (right after we step out of bus thats what i asked, and he said he was about to ask the same question..., I ask the stupidest question "First trip to SG?" (dude, he is 1978! what u think! =.=!).

I got all his background info while queueing behind him where he is talking to a mom of 3.... So ya la 38/kepo me just listen lo, is not like i cover my ear to avoid listening kekekeke.... There was this moment i thought hmm, he aint kaki-nang la, otherwise would have talk to guys only, didnt know just approach a mom of 3 and talk like non-stop... and is about family stuff so intimate details n stuff...

So as i reach SG i walked so freaking far to Novena Station... omg Odyssey, first and last ade....

1 comment: