Wednesday 18 May 2011

Body Language

I was amazed with one episode of a drama series that glued me on TV just to study the psychology of a human facial expression as well as gesture. Thus it gave me a reason to buy the dvd, stalk/stare at people (i know is scary) and just glued on interviews whether they lie to me or not. 


Apparently it is at its 3rd season!
Crap must quickly catch up on it and actually study.
So I did went to MPH and bought a book that is related to the series.


Somehow such obsession could turn to loneliness. Eventually the analyzer will analyze whether is a date or simply just buying a Burger Ramli. Doubts will set in and triggers analyzer to ask question in order to know whether anybody lies to him.

Is funny went my previous dates, i never actually analyze anybody, just go out have couple of drinks and yea thats it. Or perhaps something different... :P

But an intention man would always act and speak not differently but contradictory. When one lies, your brain signaled the body gesture unconsciously. Thus such small twitch or movement in order words microexpression able to be analyzed.

Is scary I know, apparently every man lied! or perhaps just make up story just to gain benefits or advantage. Therefore in order to protect ourself, learn some minor tricks to avoid any unnecessary tension would be best... well either can get the book or simply watch the series.

WARNING! the series at times gets bored, due to all the talking and understanding...
My hobby now is to stare at people LOL! crazy me.... haha

1 comment: