Monday 23 May 2011

Bomb!

Yeap this happened today (May 23rd 2011). Somehow everyone from the Jaya33 building are needed to be evacuated due to suspicion of bomb implant somewhere.... =.=!

I was so bodo~ as usual la went in to the gym room not to grab my bag, shoe and drive home, but my iphone... yea wanted to be those citizen journalist right waiting for some BOMB! how mean lol... some just wanted to be in headline or something. Super pathetic!

After an hour of patient challenge and calling bododee, well technically i ask him to call me :P then i asked mom to pick me up. TAK BOLEH TAHAN the boringness..

yet again i miss the opportunity to snap leng zhai(s) omg from gym... bodo-nya.... whats me and cellphone bodo-nya... tsk tsk tsk... must practice to snap snap pic of hotties :P


Pathetically i manage to snap something la... not eye candy tho hahaha must practice but shy la.. *blush*

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i went by jaya33 during the evacuation. I stay like 5 minutes walk away from jay33. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nothing much le, just seeing malaysia's police how they work... =.=

    ReplyDelete