Sunday 29 May 2011

Heaven and Earth

Last Saturday, myself and a group of friends went for this amazing and spectacular stage play by several famous local artist and other local talented performers. It was located somewhere near DBKL. I was shocked that my friend told me it was at DBKL, m like what the, a waste play is it?

Was freaking hungry waiting and driving to jammed up Friday Kuala Lumpur area... my bododee scolded me for starving myself... anyway... after makan at some 3 mins walk away from the location, Jamek Restoran saved my hunger.. makan some not delicious food but what the heck...

Then i saw bododee's friend also my friend haha, apparently we look like brothers? LOL! and his leng zhai friend with mustache oO so sexy... :P    0:)

Anyway the play sets in two different world... well technically one modern and another is zaman dahulu... I prefer the modern story Ah Wei... (whom we came to support)

Is very much about filial and in conjunction of mother's month, is mostly on mothers heroic act for their child... One child kills his mother and another risk it all to save his mother. Was touching, was so near to cry :'(

Thx J and Awan! and new friend A :D


2 comments:

  1. The play was incredibly good! It literally blew my mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! the performers were great, seems effortless... and touched by it.. hehe

    ReplyDelete