Tuesday 10 May 2011

Its Brighter than Moonlight

Here i am, posting my first post while putting my mask on. Its funny especially with a mask that he gave me before he left to Singapore for good. Opened and unused, thinking when will he be back to cleanse my face, pinch my pimple, remove those irritating yet addictive blackheads and putting on mask for me. I miss all the nagging and mouth pouting especially his annoying noise. I miss his care and love especially i miss him here with me. No worries, will be with you real soon. At this moment i Wish You Were Here- Avril Lavigne.




What makes me to talk or rather rant anything and everything i see is an inspiration from other 'kaki-nang' bloggers. Blogs i claimed or called home, blogs i felt bros and blogs that has similarity in our daily lives, same sex lives.

Favs like, I am Who i am, I was a TULS and P.S I Love You. These are the ones that inspired me to open our own blog. Such blogs gave me the light to see beyond. No more screaming no more hiding- here i am, no not gonna disclose myself but rather welcoming to see what we sees, through our eyes. Hopefully it would be an interesting one thou....

All gave me the light that is Brighter than Moonlight, to motivate myself to work towards my goal and not worrying whats left behind, the footprint, the aftermath. Move on and move forward...

6 comments:

  1. hey CJ!! wohooo!! nice one! hahahaha.. i saw my TULS name there! hahahaha.. thanks! its good to know!! *hugs* welcome aboard!! :)

    and about that pimple thing.. omg!! you made my day!!! thats what i always do to bubu!! hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, arligato... ur my shifu ade la hahaha **hugs** :P
    haha, i bet ur bubu's face is as smooth as an egg shell lo... :D
    I miss my dee doing that to me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. for good? are you going over then? since the will be with you real soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea, hopefully got accepted in some job in Singapore... always wanting to go over there and work thou.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by your blog for the first time. Liking the first line of the description "About Me".

    :)

    ReplyDelete