Tuesday 31 May 2011

He is coming home soon!

Yay, my dee is coming back soon, 3rd June, Friday is the day that i am so thrill and spending the whole day with him... somehow this monkey dee has plan, and his plan seem personal... HAIZ!

He asked me to book movie wo... so funny things happen la, through whatsapp :P

Bee: KUNG FU PANDA!

Dee: don wan...

Bee: (pathetic sad emoticonS)

Dee: Nice meh, its for kids...

Bee: (sigh emoticon)

Dee: See how lo, u check see got what movie:


After several minutes of checking....


Bee: Xmen lo (pasted an iphone screen grab of the time schedule)

Dee: U give me first class??? How much? U think I'm millionaire?

Bee: -.- the title is First Class la, X-men: First Class. OMG u so lame...

aiyo... super blur punya dee... super funny i laughed like nuts till mom asked me what so funny..... i said watching youtube some man got hit at his balls... 0:)

hehe miss u dee... fai fai fan lei la.. :D

1 comment: